Although every Android phone comes with a messaging app for sending text messages but it comes with very limited features. Google Launched Android Messages app which comes with lots of features, we can do a lot more with android Messages app i.e. sending images, sticker, click pictures and send, voice note, google map location, group chat, add an emoji etc.
Few are other alternatives of android Messages app like google hangout and true caller message app but UI of android message is much better, fast, simple which increase the user experience. You can also see sim card message in the settings >> advance >> SIM card messages.
Andriod Messages app is standing along application, unlike google hangout because google hangout show email, chat and SMS of particular contact at one place.
When you press the attachments icon that looks like a paperclip, a small camera viewfinder window appears from the bottom. Once you press the check mark, the apps take a picture and upload it quickly and automatically as a text to the recipient. All you need to do is press send.
• Block Unwanted SMS: Just one click away you can block any sender to send SMS further.
• Add People: You can add any contact person in the further conversation by press Add People button.
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• More control: Block people you don’t want to hear from, and archive messages. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• Express yourself: Send audio messages, emoji,? stickers, or your location.
• Enhanced features: On supported carriers, you can send messages over Wi-Fi or your data network, see when friends have read your message, and more.